Learning how to generate MLM leads online can seem extremely daunting when building your network marketing business. There’s just so much information on the Internet that it’s hard to know what will work for your business. No wonder so many would be rock stars are falling through the cracks into overwhelm not knowing which way to turn.
Today, I’m going you to share a simple and fun strategy that you can start implementing in your business right away to generate MLM leads. Even this strategy is simple, don’t overlook it because it actually works. I’m going to show you how to brand yourself and generate MLM leads by simply using stunning images in your social media and blog posts.
Before we get started I want to handle a basic objection that might be in your mind and that is, “I’m not creative”. Give yourself a chance and don’t quit mentally before you get started. You can do this. The more you do it the better you get. This strategy can also be totally free because I’m going to share with you the best websites to get free hi resolution images.
Always Generate MLM Leads with your Targeted Customer Avatar in Mind
Like most successful business owners, there is a strategy behind everything that I do. You too should endeavor to be strategic. In other words, don’t just start grabbing all kinds of random images and hope that this strategy works. One of the reasons why this strategy has been so effective for me is because I know my avatar like the back of my hand. I know what she looks like, how she thinks, what she loves and hates, what her pain points are, etc. I think you get the picture. If you want to learn more about how to create your customer avatar and how this will help you generate more MLM leads, I dive deep into in this blog post.
Once you have your targeted customer in mind you can choose images that would draw them in. For example, if you are targeting stay at home moms who love all things organic, you could choose beautiful nature scenes of images with families around the dinner table.
To Generate MLM Leads Your Market to Message has to Match
You have to choose the appropriate quotes that will inspire your targeted market. Think about it as though you are “preaching to the choir”. What will cause them to read it and say Amen!
Now you are starting to see how this works. You can actually see that there is a real strategy behind these posts. That strategy is to drive traffic to whatever you are promoting, personally brand you and to ultimately generate MLM leads.
Here’s a real life example. There is a woman who has this strategy down and is growing her network marketing business like wildfire. Now she is probably my polar opposite, but I admire her marketing strategy and her results. She is so effective that she actually makes me want to grow my hair out, buy a farm, homeschool my three kids (even though they are grown) and raise chickens. Now if she is having that effect on me, imagine the effect she is having on her targeted avatar. Trust she is generating MLM leads in her business because she is strategic and intentional. Her message and her market are perfectly matched. She uses vibrant yet wholesome images to draw her people in. Then she hits them with a message that they resonate with. The next thing you know they are either clicking on her link or visiting her personally branded (not her company) website. Boom! She has a new lead and more than likely a sale.
8 Websites to Find Amazing MLM Lead Generating Free Images
The quality of your image does matter. Your goal here is to find quality hi resolution images with no copyright restrictions. That means stay away from using Google images because many of those images are copyrighted. These sites actually give their permission to share their images:
- Pexels: This is by far one of my favorite sites. Their images are breathtaking. They also have a searchable database. This is a great feature because you don’t have to spend extra time scrolling through tons of images. Just type in what you are looking for.
- Unsplash: This site is known for releasing 10 new amazing images every week. You can subscribe and have images delivered straight to your inbox or visit site to use their archived images.
- Gratisography: This is by far one of the most quirkiest of image sites. Don’t get me wrong, you can definitely generate MLM leads using these one of a kind images.
- Pixabay: This is another personal favorite. Not only do they have great photos that can generate MLM leads, but they also have nice illustrations and vector images.
- Kaboompics: This site has a number of great images to choose from. You can search this site using various keywords to narrow your search as well.
- StockSnap: This site is highly recommended by many social media and Internet gurus. It has some fabulous images to choose from.
- Life of Pix: This is a really cool site with thousands of images to choose from. Their sister site, Life of Vids offer video clips, free of charge.
- Barn Images: The images on this site are simply breathtaking. If all things nature is your thing, you might just get swept away browsing through these images.
Using great quality free stock images for your blog and social media posts will make all the difference in generating MLM leads for your business. Getting your market and your message to match will go a long way in undergirding your strategy. These are but small pieces to the puzzle. The biggest piece is YOU. Infuse all of your marketing with your own unique perspective and personality and you will generate MLM leads for your business. A simple but powerfully effective strategy that you can start today.
To your continued success,
“Helping smart people live a big life.”
Want to get more Home Business Leads Online? CLICK HERE NOW
Want to know more about Coaching? CLICK HERE NOW
Did you get value? Please comment, like and share on Facebook.
P.S. If you don’t have a step by step blueprint for online lead generation and social media marketing success, CHECK THIS OUT!! (Unless you already have too many leads and sales) CLICK HERE FOR INSTANT ACCESS!!