Many times the importance of persistence as a key component of success in your MLM business is widely overlooked. Oddly enough, it may be the single most determinant of your success. Any business undertaking will require a large dose of persistence. Nevertheless, you may not realized just how much persistence is actually required.
As you know, ours is a business model that is saturated with suspicion, misunderstanding, mixed messages and unfortunately, riddled with hype. This in and of itself can make our quest for success even more elusive. Bear in mind though, success in this industry is particularly sweet, because as you overcome these challenges (and I believe you will), you will receive the side benefit of being transformed in every area of your life. The foundation of that success in your MLM business will be most likely be persistence.
Persistence is simply when you refuse to give in to the threat (real or imagined) of adversity, stand your ground and draw a line in the sand against glaring opposition. As a child you may have heard: “If at first you don’t succeed, try try again.” That is persistence in a nutshell. It’s the innate ability to pick yourself up again and again and go after your dreams.
It’s always been easy to do the things that are fun and natural over the things that are hard and challenging. That’s why the majority of people do just that. But not you! That’s exactly why you are reading this article.
“Nothing in the world can take the place of Persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent.”
With that being said, let’s dive into 5 strategies to uplevel your persistence in your MLM business:
- Ditch the short sighted “get-rich-quick” mindset and strive for something so much a better. A get rich quick mentality usually is a sign of small thinking. Big thinkers tend to think long term. Build your MLM business like a real business that can add value to so many and leave a legacy for your family.
- Overcome the negative emotions that accompany failure. One of the biggest opponents of success in your MLM business is negative emotions. These emotions usually manifest as self-doubt and discouragement. You can even get therapy if it’s that serious but there is help and support for you out there. You don’t have to go it alone. Overcoming these negative emotions will cause you to become much stronger. This is why persistent people seem so strong. They learn early on how to bench press negative emotions and they have the muscle to prove it!
- Surround yourself with a community of like-minded entrepreneurs: Living in this digital age of technology has made this easier than ever. Some examples include: Masterminds, FB groups, Mentoring, and Coaching. Hiring my first coach and joining this community has literally been a complete game changer for me. When you surround yourself with other that are as persistent or even more than you they can pull you up when you get down. They can also provide with a little bit of strategy to get you to the next level. That’s sweet.
- Realize that you are on a journey to becoming an expert. Everyday you are honing your craft and becoming a master in your MLM business. Mastery takes time and precision, but the rewards are limitless. You are gaining skill sets that set you apart as a leader. Others will begin to seek you out.As a result of your dedication, passion and persistence, you will make a real difference in the lives of many. Think about that the next time you encounter a setback.
- Learn how to take productive breaks from building your MLM business. It’s important to rest and refuel. Determine early on the kind of activities that refresh you. Self care is vital when building your MLM business. Be creative and remember to have fun. “Rest if you must, but never quit.”
Persistence, if you allow it, will transform you into another person. A better, humbler, sharper person. It’s because you are subconsciously whispering to yourself daily: “I believe in you!” and You are more than enough! This is what you’re telling yourself when you refuse to quit.
It’s unfortunate that many times, we set people up for failure in this business, because we lead them to believe that it will take minimal time and effort to achieve millionaire status. This may actually happen for some people, however, most will have to put in the work, and be persistent about it. Ask any six figure earner in your MLM business and if they are honest they will tell you it takes persistence to win and keep winning.
I don’t know of one super successful person who has not cultivated the trait of persistence in their life. Not one! Chances are, neither do you.
To your continued success,
“Helping smart success oriented people live a big life”
Text Direct: 678-796-8290
Want to get more Home Business Leads Online? CLICK HERE NOW
Want to know more about Coaching? CLICK HERE NOW
Did you learn something new today? Please comment, like and share on Facebook!
P.S. If you don’t have a step by step blueprint for online lead generation and social media marketing success, CHECK THIS OUT!! (Unless you already have too many leads and sales) CLICK HERE FOR INSTANT ACCESS!!